· We're hiring! Postdoctoral position to investigate sex differences during external genitalia development, funded by an NIDDK GUDMAP U01 grant. Link. Download.
· Funding news: We are pleased to be part of the NIDDK-supported GenitoUrinary Development Molecular Anatomy Project (GUDMAP) U01 consortium for another 5 years thanks to funding for our GUDMAP4 project, Diversification of cell types during male and female external genital development.
Check out the wealth of resources that GUDMAP has produced for the community at www.GUDMAP.org.
· Congratulations to lab alumnus Thom Sanger on being promoted to Associate Professor with tenure at Loyola University.
· Congratulations to lab alumnus Chase Bryan on his new job with Carl Zeiss Microscopy.
· Congratulations to lab alumnus Yu Chen on his new job as a research fellow at the University of Melbourne.
· Congratulations to lab alumnus Zhengui (Patrick) Zheng on being promoted to Associate Professor with tenure at Southern Illinois University Medical School.